This is a private practice opportunity with a large urology group located in the heart of beautiful San Francisco. Enjoy a fast path to partnership, as well as co-ownership of our Cancer Center. Robotics and Percutaneous experience is a plus! Interested candidates are invited to forward their CV and cover letter to:
Medical Degree from an Accredited School
Completed Residency and Fellowship
Board Certified or Board Eligible
Internal Number: 2019
About Golden Gate Urology, Inc.
Top reasons why Golden Gate Urology:
* Largest free-standing urology practice in the Bay Area, connecting an extensive network of patients, doctors and researchers to deliver the most advanced and innovative integrated care available in Northern California.
* We treat all urological conditions from infancy through adulthood.
* Some of our physicians have been voted #1 in patient satisfaction.
* Taking an integrated care approach, our Golden Gate Cancer Center brings together experts in surgery, radiation oncology, and pathology, along with the most cutting-edge technical therapies available today.
* Although our state-of-the-art technology is a clear advantage, we go well beyond to give our patients the patient education they need to understand their treatment options – and make them contributing members of their expert care team.