Pediatric Ophthalmology Opportunity in Central Illinois
Carle Physician Group
June 20, 2018
Full Time - Experienced
Carle Physician Group in Urbana, Illinois is seeking an additional BE/BC Pediatric Ophthalmologist to join our busy practice.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join our group of three Ophthalmologists (one Cornea, one glaucome, and one covering basic Pediatrics), two Vitreoretinal surgeon, and five optometrists
- Busy, ready-made practice with 10-20 cataract surgeries per week to start
- Large optometric referral network
- All surgeries performed at the adjacent Carle Foundation Hospital
- State-of-the-art equipment - 1:6 call schedule
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign
- Competitive compensation/benefit package including paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package
Internal Number: 5
About Carle Physician Group
Carle is the leading healthcare system in east central Illinois serving a patient base of more than 1.5 million.The 393-bed regional hospital is home to a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center, Level III Perinatal Services and the area's only Level I Trauma Center. Carle Physician Group, the outpatient practice serving nearly 170,000 unique patients annually, is comprised of more than 400 physicians dedicated to providing patient-focused care in 80 specialties located in 14 communities across central Illinois. Carle Heart and Vascular Institute, Carle Neuroscience Institute (including Spine Institute), Digestive Health Institute, Carle Cancer Center and Mills Breast Cancer Institute, bring additional advanced diagnostic and treatment options.Carle Foundation Hospital has achieved Magnet® designation, the nation's highest honor for nursing care and was the recipient of Healthgrades 'America's 100 Best' Award™ in 2015.Join our team of experts in a family-friendly Big Ten university city centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis.